My account allows Four Js customers to create their personal website account that grants access to additional areas of the website with one single login.
These additional areas are currently:
- Download / Products: download the latest versions of the products*,
- Download / Early Access Programs: test the early versions of the products,
- Support / FAQ: view and rate all the entries of the technical FAQ,
- Support / Forum: take part in customer discussions,
- Support / Issue tracker: browse the product issues database.
* for users storing their Customer code in their Four Js website account.
The Customer code and password were provided by Four Js with your license numbers.
If you don't have a Customer code, contact your Sales office.
It is needed in the following website areas:
- Download / Products: download the latest versions of the products,
- Support / License your products: license your products online.
Note: You can store your Customer code in your Four Js website account (single sign-on).
To create your account, click the "Register" link at the top right of each page.
You will be asked to fill in:
- your account identification (your email address and a password),
- some details to complete your personal identification (name, company, country),
- your customer information (Customer code or license number) to be able to access the technical services (Forum, FAQ, Issue tracker, Early Access Programs).